Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
January 26, 2023 [ttr-live-v3.7.0]
• The Decreased Fish Rarity Silly Team has been reworked into a new Silly Team: Teeming Fish Waters!
• Teeming Fish Waters grants the extra fishing docks previously provided, bigger fish shadows, and a temporary third fish shadow for the duration of the team’s effects.
• New fishing poles can be purchased from the Cattlelog every 2 issues instead of 4.
• The rarity of fish has been slightly decreased by a smidge, making Ultra Rares more reasonable to catch in a game session.
• Balanced profit rates to provide more Jellybeans towards heavier weighted and rarer fish, properly making the Gold Rod most profitable.
• If a Toon’s fish catch rolls a fish rarity that is unavailable in that pond, the game will now automatically reroll to the rarity category below it. No more 0 oz. Balloon Fish!
• The internal code for Fish Bingo has been rewritten! This should hopefully result in fewer bugs and crashes in the long run, but may cause some minor issues in the short term. We’ll have our top Tech Toons working hard to keep this holiday running smoothly.
• Many rare fish have migrated, changing some rarities or available locations! Keep reading for full details about each fishy friend’s home.
• All Star Fish are now exclusively found in Toontown Central, Donald’s Dock, and Toon Estates as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they have increased probability weight odds of being found in Donald’s Dock.
• Baby Grand Piano Tuna are still exclusively found in Minnie’s Melodyland as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they can still be found as an Extremely Rare Fish in Tenor Terrace.
• Concord Peanut Butter & Jellyfish are now exclusively found in The Brrrgh, Donald’s Dreamland, and Acorn Acres as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they now have increased probability weight odds of being found in The Brrrgh Playground.
• Devil Rays are now exclusively found in Donald’s Dreamland as an Extremely Rare Fish and in Daisy Gardens as an Ultra Rare Fish.
• Full Moon Fish are still exclusively found in Donald’s Dreamland as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they have increased probability weight odds of being found in that same Playground.
• Grand Piano Tuna are still exclusively found in Minnie’s Melodyland as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they now have increased probability weight odds of being found in Alto Avenue.
• Grizzly Bear Acudas are still exclusively found in The Brrrgh as an Ultra Rare Fish. They now have increased probability weight odds of being found in Walrus Way.
• Holey Mackerel are now exclusively found in Toontown Central, Donald’s Dock, and Acorn Acres as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they can still be found as an Extremely Rare Fish in Toon Estates.
• Siamese Cat Fish are still exclusively found in Daisy Gardens as an Ultra Rare Fish. Additionally, they can still be found as an Extremely Rare Fish in Elm Street.
• Strawberry Peanut Butter & Jellyfish can now also be found Anywhere as a Rare Fish.
• Toon Buildings will no longer be taken over by the Cogs while players are still busy interacting with NPCs.
• Improved game launch time.
• Made minor network optimizations to Playgrounds, Toon Estates, and the C.F.O. crane round.
• Fixed a window clipping into a door by "Counting Sheep - So You Don't Have To!" on Pajama Place.
• New Toons no longer receive default saved Gag choices of one Cupcake and one Squirting Flower -- thus disabling the Gag Shop's Load button until first saved. This will NOT apply to existing Toons, so go save a preset if you haven't!
Bugs 'n Blunders
• Patched up a long-standing issue where a catalog purchase could return "error code -3."
• Prevented some potential client crashes related to teleporting to Toon Estates.
• Addressed a server crash related to Sellbot Field Offices.
• Fixed up a client crash related to Status Effects in battles.
• Addressed some potential client crashes and issues related to street battles.
• Fixed an issue where Jellybean Unites would be blocked by the battle unite lock.
• Stopped a client crash related to the Boiler Room clock.
• Prevented a server crash related to Cog facilities.
• Addressed an exploit that allowed teleportation into the District Attorney's Offices and Boss Cog Battles, resulting in a client crash.
• Fixed an issue related to door rejection prompts, which could cause stuck Toons and client crashes upon entering Cog HQ lobbies.
• Patched up an exploit that let sad Toons join Boarding Groups and teleport out of the Playground after starting the game.
• Fixed a District reset related to Toon Estates and Gardening.
• Fixed some server-side memory leaks relating to Toon buildings being taken over by Cogs and vice-versa.
|Microsoft Windows 10||macOS 10.14 Mojave||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution1|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 11||macOS 11 Big Sur||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 Requires glibc >= 2.27, libstdc++ >= 3.4.20, OpenGL and X11 support.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.