Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
May 15, 2019 [ttr-live-v2.6.2]
• Experience Multipliers now stack! If you turn multiple in, their durations are added together.
• Every NPC that gives a ToonTask will now shuffle their offers every hour on the hour.
• Toons can now choose which ToonTask they would like to turn in, if any.
• A new Cogbuck indicator will show up when a Promotion Assist Unite is thrown, showing how many Cogbucks you received.
• Multiple Jellybean and Cogbuck indicators can show up at once! They'll arrange themselves neatly across the bottom of the screen during Beanfests and other Unite-throwing events.
• Added a "Sure!" phrase to SpeedChat, under the "Friendly" submenu.
• One word NPC Names, like "Alice" or "Jake", are no longer blocked by Type-A-Name.
Crash Cashbot Headquarters
• A new reward is now offered from Loopy Loopenloop and Cassie Peppercakes -- Double Cogbucks!
• ToonTasks requiring "Cashbots Anywhere" have been added for all rewards.
• For the rest of Operation: Crash Cashbot Headquarters, Cashbot Mints have been made easier to complete.
• The amount of Laff points you receive from Goon Treasures out by the Vault Doors has increased.
• More spawn locations have been added to the top of the stairs in Cashbot Headquarters.
• The reward shown for Promotion Assist Unites will now say specifically what kind of Unite it is on the ToonTask.
• Cog Summons are no longer allowed in Cashbot HQ.
• Fixed a bug where a reward for 30 minutes of Double XP Anywhere wasn't deletable.
• Cogbucks ToonTasks will no longer give credit to anyone that owns a Rental Suit.
• Any Toons with Cogbucks and level progress on their Rental Suit will have their Cashbot Suit reset.
• Resolved an issue with the Silly Meter that caused server instability.
|Microsoft Windows Vista1||OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10||OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A quad-core CPU||A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 While Toontown may work on some Windows XP systems, we do not offer official support for Windows XP due to its retirement. You can read more about this over on Microsoft's website.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.