Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
December 12, 2019 [ttr-live-v2.6.7]
• Upgraded Toontown's engine to Panda3D 184.108.40.206 -- featuring the latest bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Thanks to the engine upgrade, Mac Toons will no longer crash when a Bluetooth device is disconnected.
• Addressed several district reset issues, so you can keep on playing Toontown without worry.
• Changed the appearance of Professor Ivy to match her look on the Toontown Blog.
• Fixed several bugs with the Type-a-Name menu.
• Based on community feedback, Type-a-Name will now give more accurate auto-rejection reasons.
• Adjusted music tracks to loop more seamlessly based on community feedback.
• Nearly all fonts have been upgraded to TrueType -- meaning they'll be sharper than ever!
• For Content Pack creators: Fonts now reside in phase_3/fonts instead of phase_3/models/fonts. If you want to replace a font in-game, now you can!
• The "Mickey" font is now stored at a much higher quality.
• Fixed multiple cases of Z-Fighting on shop interior signs.
• Fixed MSAA causing major graphical issues on certain graphics cards.
• Reduced the wait time between gardening pop-ups.
• Added a special digging animation to flowers, trees, and statues -- they shrink as they're dug up!
• Drop S.O.S. Cards used by Toons without the Drop Track will no longer miss against Level 11+ Cogs.
• Addressed an issue in which Cogs would wake up early if a Lure S.O.S. Card was used by a Toon without the Lure Track.
• Fixed a Head Hunter dialogue so they no longer say two sentences in one go. Leave that to the Two-Faces!
|Microsoft Windows 7||OS X 10.9 Mavericks||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution1|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 10||macOS 10.14 Mojave||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 Requires glibc >= 2.17, libstdc++ >= 3.4.20, OpenGL and X11 support.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.