Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
December 22, 2020 [ttr-live-v2.7.1]
• Fixed a bug where Community Partners did not show up as such when viewing their profile in a different area.
• Toons no longer lose speed when pressing the walk key mid-air. Actually, this time!
• Fixed various cases of Content Packs not being applied or applied correctly.
• Implemented stability enhancements for lower-end machines using an Intel Integrated GPU.
• Addressed various GUI related bugs introduced in ttr-live-v2.7.0.
• Fixed multiple bugs and crashes throughout Toontown.
• Removed Laff limit from the Sellbot Factory side entrance.
• Implemented a fix for a long-standing bug where Anti-Aliasing would not be applied.
• Addressed a visual bug where streets would have improper lighting during Halloween and Winter holidays.
• In ToonTasks given by HQ Officers, a random Toon head is now used on the ToonTask scroll.
• Accessories will no longer display on the Toon statue preview in the Cattlelog.
|Microsoft Windows 7||OS X 10.9 Mavericks||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution1|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 10||macOS 10.14 Mojave||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 Requires glibc >= 2.17, libstdc++ >= 3.4.20, OpenGL and X11 support.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.