Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
September 28, 2022 [ttr-live-v3.5.1]
• Cleff has gotten a radical new set of dialogue. Check him out in the Cartoonival and in the Melodyland!
• Riggy's Token Taker crew has constructed additional Pie Purchases and Merry Multiplier booths.
• Merry Multipliers can now be extended by purchasing an additional multiplier! This caps out at 48 hours in total.
• Earning Cartoonival Tokens now counts towards Silly Meter progress.
• Plus, you can have both Gag XP and Promotion XP Merry Multipliers active at the same time! Grabbing the double-pack will cancel out your existing Multipliers -- be careful!
• Adjusted pricing of a few Merry Multipliers.
• Fish will no longer be sold for 0 Cartoonival Tokens, now at a minimum of 1. Even the lightest of Balloon Fish are worth at least a Token!
• Addressed a visual issue that could cause Riggy to appear underground. It's not hibernation season yet, Riggy!
• Fixed four different client crashes in the Cartoonival.
• Added a new mechanic to improve Toon luck in recovery ToonTasks.
• Fixed an issue with the Options Menu remote in Pick-a-Toon.
|Microsoft Windows 8.1||macOS 10.14 Mojave||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution1|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 10||macOS 11 Big Sur||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 Requires glibc >= 2.27, libstdc++ >= 3.4.20, OpenGL and X11 support.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.