Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
March 13, 2019 [ttr-live-v2.4.2]
• Fixed several back-end issues relating to the Silly Meter.
• Added smooth frames support for more animated objects such as hydrants, trashcans, mailboxes, and the fishing bucket in Toon Estates.
• Fixed name of the Silly Meter Start-Up Shirt.
• Added a maximum capacity for buildings to prevent performance issues. You can still teleport to friends who are inside of a full building.
• Removed ability to scroll to change pages in the Shticker Book due to buggy functionality and the addition of pages with scroll bars.
• Fixed a soft lock when opening the Shticker Book after jumping.
• Prepared for the first time the Silly Meter reaches the top.
• Implemented dialogue for Toons who try to get a Silly Reader without a free ToonTask slot.
|Microsoft Windows Vista1||OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10||OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A quad-core CPU||A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 While Toontown may work on some Windows XP systems, we do not offer official support for Windows XP due to its retirement. You can read more about this over on Microsoft's website.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.