Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
August 6, 2022 [ttr-live-v3.4.4]
• Terry Prompter and Daisy Nusecaster have escaped Kaboomberg! You can now find them in News for the Amused! in Toontown Central.
• Fisherman Fife has taken over for her sister in Minnie's Melodyland.
• Toon Building interiors in Welcome Valley will now appear identical to those in other Districts.
• Addressed an issue that could cause the Rewards Screen after Cog Battles to end abruptly.
• Fixed various client crashes introduced in the 3.4.0 game update.
|Microsoft Windows 8.1||macOS 10.14 Mojave||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution1|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 10||macOS 11 Big Sur||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 Requires glibc >= 2.27, libstdc++ >= 3.4.20, OpenGL and X11 support.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.