Welcome to Toontown!
You're just moments away from entering the most exciting place in the Tooniverse.
Once you install the Toontown Launcher, your game will automatically stay up "TOON" date with the latest updates. Choose your operating system below to get started!
Hold Your Horses!
It looks like you may be on a mobile device. Toontown is not yet available for mobile devices, but don't let that stop you from having fun. Head over to the nearest computer and grab the Toontown Launcher to get in game!
System requirements are listed below, and feel free to visit our Help Page for more information.
December 31, 2018 [ttr-live-v2.3.3]
• Various backend changes have been made to prepare for a future game engine update.
• Fixed a bug related to toggling the "Animation Blending" option while in an elevator.
• Added two new Toon colors, Bubblegum and Beige!
• The new Toon colors can also be applied to clothing found in Make-a-Toon and clothing stores.
• The Laff-o-Lympics are about to begin! Until February 1st, any Toon starting at 15 or 16 Laff points can compete to gain the most Laff points.
• Added limited time SpeedChat phrases related to the Laff-o-Lympics. Show your team spirit!
|Microsoft Windows Vista1||OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A dual-core CPU||A 64-bit dual-core CPU|
|2 GB of RAM|
|At least 500 MB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory2|
|Any internet connection|
|Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10||OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)||Any common 64-bit Linux distribution|
|A quad-core CPU||A 64-bit quad-core CPU|
|4 GB of RAM|
|At least 1 GB free space|
|An OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|A broadband internet connection|
1 While Toontown may work on some Windows XP systems, we do not offer official support for Windows XP due to its retirement. You can read more about this over on Microsoft's website.
2 Some Intel HD Graphics cards may experience issues rendering the game's graphics properly due to poor OpenGL support. If you experience any visual issues, try downloading the latest version of your graphics card's driver or contact Intel for help.